Maddie just turned 3 today. How in the world have 3 years flown by??? I used to always hear my parents talk about how we grew up too quick...and now it's happening to me! Maddie is definitely the entertainment in our family. She keeps us laughing all the time! I love this little girl to pieces!!! And doesn't she look so studious in her new glasses? We found out she is extremely farsighted. More so in her right eye than her left. Whenever she would watch tv or read a book she would rub her eyes and say they were hurting. I am so glad I took her in because they said she could end up cross eyed in the rt eye if we didn't correct this! Anyway after 2 birthday parties in 2 days I'm exhausted and will have to put up pics later. It's been a wild weekend!!! Happy B-day Mads!
1 comments:
Oh man! She is so cute and I love the glasses!
Post a Comment