Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wild Tutu Party!

Fixed lightingSo Monday Maddie asked me to do her hair "all wild" and then she wanted us to play dress up. She made sure Brooklyn got in on our wild party!

Photobucket
 And believe it or not M picked out her own outfit and accessories! I think it truly reflects her wild personality!
Photobucket I actually thought the pictures turned out kinda cute.

Photobucket
Oh how I  love my girly girls! I get to play "dress up" with them every day! What a lucky mommy!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Vickie said...

My Gosh! I have some outrageously cute grandkids!!! ; ) You got some great pictures and there isn't a speck of doubt in my mind that Maddie picked out her own stuff. I've seen her in action, picking stuff out for me.

Karen said...

Adorable

Glad said...

Holy cow. What a Drama Queen we have and little Brooklyn is going to be her tag along pal and her guinee pig.!!!!! No one will ever say your pics are boring or need to show more personality. What a HOOT. Love 'em all. (Kids included)

AubreAnn said...

Maddie looks more & more like you every day & yes, her outfit DOES reflect her personality :0)
Love that crazy, wild girl.
Dory, you DO have some pretty cute grandkids. I wish I could claim these cute monsters as my nieces, instead of my second cousins ;)