
Wow I have done 3 posts on one day. This is exhausting! So I should be good through the end of the year right? We went to Thanksgiving point some time last month. Maddie really enjoyed herself. She got to see some pigs that she has been wanting to see forever, feed some ducks, take a wagon ride, 2 pony rides(as this was her favorite), listen to a witch tell stories, decorate cookies, make goo, get her face painted...etc etc. I'm exhausted just repeating all the stuff we did in 3 hours! The girls were pretty exhausted to, which is why they slept the entire way home. Thank you Thanksgiving Point!

M got to wear her costume a lot this month. To pre school, to dance, trick-or-treating and multiple times thru out each day!

She also came up with some of her own costume designs: Halloween shirt, pretty pink dress, 2 diff pairs of knee high socks, and white sandals. WOW!!!

Here is Princess Snow White and Cinderella. I had to laugh when we were in the middle of trick or treating and all of the kids are running to get candy and Maddie and her cousin stop at this fancy dress store and stare up at this blue dress with such admiration...we had to pull them away from it. Is that normal for a 2 year to prefer to shop rather than get candy??? Haha! Then we stopped at our local grocery store and they had a little spook alley. The girls got a bit scared and I was lucky enough to capture a bit on camera.

Here is the poisonous apple. I stuffed her costume so full it was near impossible to carry our plump little apple. She was a pretty good sport about her costume most of the day. At one point we looked over at her in the stroller and she had fallen over. We just had to laugh! I have been taking a sewing class and this is one of the projects I was working on.

And here is the whole family. I was the witch, and Ster was, no, not Moses....he was Grumpy! There's a picture of a bunch of the neighborhood kids we had a little party with. It was so fun. I made some rolls, and up at the top is a pic of the yummy "Kitty Litter" dessert I made. For some reason people had a hard time eating it. I thought it was delish though!
vintage
13 years ago
1 comments:
Looks like TONS of fun!!!
Post a Comment