The day started out so promising as I took Maddie to pre school in her Halloween costume.
All of the princesses oohed and aahed at my little frog.
And then disaster struck! The girls had to go to the dr and get their flu shots. Is it mean of me to bring my camera just so I could get a "shot" of this?
So Brooklyn quit crying seconds after I took this picture. While Madison, on the other hand, threw about 50 tantrums from the time we left the doc's office, proceeded to the hospital cafeteria to get a special treat, had to leave because she wouldn't quit screaming and everyone was looking at me with pity and annoyance as I'm carrying Brooklyn and our lunch, pushing the stoller, and covering Madison's mouth as she screams at the top of her lungs at 2 sweet older ladies who were trying to compliment her on her Snow White outfit. I'm not sure whose face was more red, mine from embarassment, or Mad's from the ear piercing scream. Is it really possible to have more than 2 chiildren? I don't want you to think my life is always this exciting, I just like to share the, uh... highlights with you.
5 comments:
These are priceless. They both look so "pitiful" at the Doc's office. Really pretty funny. Can't help lovin the little poopers. When they are happy they are adorable, when they are not.....they are still precious.
The picture with them crying has got to go in their wedding videos at their receptions!
All I have to say is:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Sorry Kris I just had to let that out cuz I've been there and done that. You will laugh one day I promise.
Hahahahahahaha!
To answer your question--Yes, it's mean!--but what a great picture. btw, are you sure you're not making up stories about Maddie throwing tantrums? Just look at that sweet face in the 1st picture. lol
Post a Comment