It was really M's b-day on the 29th, but seeing how I had just had a baby 4 days earlier we decided to not tell her it was her birthday til this Friday. She said she wanted an Ariel cake, so 4 hours later her Ariel cake was done!
vintage
13 years ago
5 comments:
Way cute family! Congratulations on your newest addition! I would love to see you guys again. But it's nice to check in on you every once in a while by reading your darling blog :)
Love the pictures. How are the sleep deprived parents coping these days? Is your Mom still there?
Looking forward to seeing you guys again.
EMILY! I have gotten your comments, but don't know how to contact you. Help!
Good job on the cake, it looks great! And I cant believe she is getting so big! Cant wait to see you guys!
How fun!!! Got to LOVE birthdays and family fun!!! Ok, can I just tell you how WONDERFUL you look. I mean come on.... no sleep.. just had a baby... it just isn't fair. wink!!!
BIG HUGS!!!
Post a Comment