Maddie Loved her costume as you can see. We went out trick or treating 2 different times. This was the first time. Not loving it. Yes this is our sweet little family. Me (pooh), Maddie (honey pot), Ster (Pimp).
vintage
13 years ago
Maddie Loved her costume as you can see. We went out trick or treating 2 different times. This was the first time. Not loving it. Yes this is our sweet little family. Me (pooh), Maddie (honey pot), Ster (Pimp).
Posted by Kristin at 10:05 PM
10 comments:
Holy cow those girls are so cute! I miss you guys!
You guys are so adorable! And go Sterling! How awesome!
Too cute! Your such a good mom for dressing up too! Your hair is so blond it looks good on you. Madison makes an adorable little honey pot.
Cute costumes! What a fun idea. Your hair color changed! I like the blonde. It looks good on you. Are you heading toward California anytime soon? I would love to see you!
You all look so cute!!!
I'm so surprised to see Sterling in his pimp outfit! That almost never happens.
Poor little honey pot did not look like she was enjoying the paparazzi photos.
Your little maddie is sooo adorable! i love her little grin :) Ooo and I love your blonde hair! Looks so good!
Winnie the Pooh has a pimp?
You were in RS on Sunday. I should have came and sat by you. I didn't get to see you or Madison. Bummer. Breckin was not a happy boy on sunday. How long are you going to be in town?
I'm so glad you found our blog. It's been so fun checking yours out. I have to say those are the greatest costumes. I'm terrible with dressing up, but you totally rocked it.
Post a Comment