So a couple weeks ago M and I went to CA and had a blast. I wish my family could see her more often, she's constantly changing and they just love her to pieces. She gets so spoiled with attention when we're there, and everyone just ooh's and ahh's over everything she does. Well on our looonng drive back, Kimmy and I decided to stop and eat at a Wendy's in Vegas. When we walked in there were a few shady characters in there and one in particular that we were trying to ignore as he was trying to start up a conversation with us by saying "Well hello ladies." We just pretended to be hard of hearing and the next thing we know M is smiling and cooing at this dude. Well we couldn't ignore him after that! When do babies ususally develop the stranger anxiety? Wendy's would've been a good time to have had that!
vintage
13 years ago
5 comments:
"When do babies usually develop the stranger anxiety?" Never soon enough for their mother's liking!!
If my memory serves me correctly, we were still working on that, with you, well into your teens! (i.e. Really? You pulled over to talk to that guy in the car? What were you thinking!!") Aw, the joys of motherhood. You're gonna love it.
Give my baby a kiss,
Mom
Hee hee- oh no.. you have a flirt on your hands.. doesn't fall far from the tree huh ;) j/k. I am feeling alot better now.. Sickness is just off and on now rather than every single day!! I am 18 weeks.. i can't wait to find out the sex! You know I will be announceing that when I find out! Love you and miss you tons!
Yes, I remember those days that your mom is talking about. I agree I think your daughter is going to be a lot like her mommy!! wink! BIG HUGS! I hope all is well.
ok so I am officially leaving a comment so we can visit eachothers blog. Haven't seen you in a little while even though we live next door (hello). We need to get together sometime for pasta! we will plan it soon.
Jenny e-mailed me and invited me to her blog and I've been blog stocking her ever since. I'm pretty new to this I've had a website forever but I finally decided to make a blog after realizing that I might be able to find long lost friends like you. I still haven't been able to find Kimmy though so if you could help me get there that would be perfect!
Your little Madison is so cute and you look great! And your mom is right the Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. She will probably never have stranger anxiety.
Post a Comment