So I just got back from a week in Cali with my family. It was so much fun! I will post more about that later. Before I was a mom I would sometimes notice that "moms" could be a bit loopy at times. I just thought it was some weird coincidence that I knew so many loopy moms, but I now know the truth. It's called SLEEP DEPRIVATION!!!!!
I love to cook and last night I made some homemade fried rice and orange chicken. It was so yummy and I thought I was on such a roll with cooking so I decided to make some box brownies too. Easy right? Made 'em a hundred times. Wrong! Instead of the 1/4 cup of water it called for I added 1 1/2 cups? Why? I'd like to say because my sweet lil baby is possibly going thru a growth spurt or just trying to slowly kill every last brain cell I have by wanting to nurse every hour and a half or 2 if I'm lucky, and I had to hold her non-stop the entire day ( I think she got a little too used to my fam holding her non-stop. Jen, can you come up sooner please!!!)
I drove to CA with my friend Kimmy. I left my car at her house. So as we're on our way back home I realize I have no idea where the car keys are. I look thru everything. I must've had 10 bags. So today I call my mom and I'm making her look thru the entire house for them because they HAVE to be there. When she's exhausted all the spots they could be she says, "Kristin are you sure you don't have them." What a silly ? Of course I'm sure, but I'll look thru everything ONE more time. I am so embarrassed to say I had them the whole time. And don't ask me to bring a salad right Trish!!! Ha ha! Oh and please don't tell Sterling I found my keys... He might be a little upset that he had to drive to Orem to bring me the spare. Some day I'll get to sleep again right???

5 comments:
you ARE your mother's daughter :0) i call it FS (forgetful syndrom) i have it, too. don't worry- it's a family thing. POST PICTURES from the cali trip. she was SO cute!
Wow, your trip already came and went, I am so sorry that we didn't get to see you. I guess I am losing brain cells too and I don't even have children
It's o.k. honey - these things do happen. lol :-)
Hi! It is Arleen. Isn't it great to be so helplessly forgetful? Sometimes I wish guys could carry every other baby so they could understand. Last year I had flight attendants check the whole plane for a pair of sunglasses. They were the first expensive pair I've owned or I would have let it go. 45minutes later I returned to my family that was waiting patiently in the car. Can you guess where my glasses were? In my bag, in the car!
Okay so i have key story too... I went to get frozen yogurt with the kids all four plus my neice. It's a self serve place so you can imagine getting all six of us yogurt than paying than sitting and eating and spilling etc. After the stares and glares we finally left. I got the kids in the car strapped in.. then couldn't find the keys. Looked in the van, unstrapped the kids went back inside looked everywhere. They were in my pocket.
Post a Comment