Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm not pregnant anymore!!!

Well after the longest pregnancy of my life-- literally, I am finally a mom! "They" say you forget how bad things were when you were pregnant and how hard the labor was and that you will some day do it all over again, and I always said "there's no way I'll forget ANY of this I'm writing it all down!" But I must say all though I have not had time to forget any of it yet, every second of it was SOOOO worth it to have this precious little baby! I never knew I could love something so much and so quickly. She is so amazing! I have a hard time taking my eyes off her. One of my favorite parts is watching Ster with her. He is such an amazing dad already! I can't believe how comfortable and natural he is with her. He's already showing me up in the diaper changing, and when she starts crying I just hand her over to her daddy and she quites right down. More to come later Madison is starting to stir! Signed, Happiest Mommy in the world!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Just wait until you see your daughter become a mom. You know your comment, "I never knew I could love something so much and so quickly. She is so amazing!"... That's exactly how I feel when I watch you.
I'm so proud of you and Sterling. You are both naturals at this parenting thing!

Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

I am with you on the forgetting that is not too true. Maybe by the second one you will but on the thrid you will cry because you will have not forgotten how rough pregnancies are. But each time the baby is worth it. I am at the point (NOT WANTING ANYMORE but if I did...) Nixon is so cute and getting so big that maybe I want another but then I think harder and remember how much fun I did not have with the pregnancy. Adoption is tempting. Krew is asking for a girl this week. I haven't told him you got one :)

The Hartle's said...

Kristin,
That is so cute, I think I shed a tear reading that! I cant wait, and I cant wait to see her! Anyway hopefully I will see you soon! when does this mean your baby blessing will be?

The Hartle's said...

So... Im just anxiously awaiting some new pics of baby Madison!!!