We moved in to our house at the end of July. We LOVE it!!! Coming from our 1 bedroom apartment to this, almost left us in shock. There's soo much more room! We thought for sure we would have a ton of extra space, since everything we owned fit in our apt. Minus an Astro Van and a Geo full of Ster's stuff from Vernal(can you hear the excitement in my voice!) but we're actually filling it up quite well! I will find a finished picture of it eventually and post it.
vintage
13 years ago

1 comments:
I love your house. It looks so nice. I hopefully will choose a color and paint so walls in my house sometime- I am going through all my house page ideas that I have from magazines and getting my interior decorating plan. It's been fun to see pictures that I thought I liked.
Post a Comment